PRECISE LASER GEOMETRICAL MEASUREMENT
Practical Applications for more information…
MEASUREMENT OF EQUIVALENCE OF ROUND AND RECTANGULAR SURFACES
– different machine parts are measured: foundations, flanges, tables of metal cutting machines, etc .;
– up to 300 measurements can be made to an accuracy of 0.001mm;
– using a software, a three-dimensional image of the measured plane is built;
MEASUREMENT OF STRAIGHTNESS
For base use a laser beam.
– up to 150 measurements can be made to an accuracy of 0.001mm;
– two of the points are reset and the rest are recalculated to the base thus determined;
MEASURING RIGHT ANGLES
– the rectilinearity of the first object to be taken is measured;
– after which the second object is measured;
– the measured values are converted to angular values indicating the deviation of the second object by 90 °.
ALIGNMENT MEASURE OF HOLES
– used mainly for ICE;
– precision of 0.001 mm and a maximum length of 40 meters.
MEASUREMENT OF PARALLELISM
– used in machines with a large number of rollers;
– up to 150 objects can be measured;
– software builds the placement of rollers in space